Our Integrated Course, or 'Flight Deck Programme' as it is known, is highly comprehensive and structured. You can enrol with little or no flying experience, and complete your training to attain a 'Frozen ATPL' in less than two years.
The entirety of the training is completed from our base at Brighton City Airport, with all the flight phases completed in the UK.
The course is designed to deliver the required training to the highest standard in the most efficient way, and when you finish you will gain the following:
• Multi Engine Commercial Pilot Licence (ME CPL)
• Multi Engine Instrument Rating (ME IR)
• Passes in all 14 ATPL theory subjects (ATPLs)
• Multi Crew Cooperation Certificate with Jet Orientation Course (MCC/JOC).
- You need to have at least 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent), to include English, Maths and Science, at grade 4 (C) or higher.
- Preferably two A levels or equivalent
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have a valid EASA class one medical certificate - for a full list of medical test centres, further information and bookings, please visit: www.caa.co.uk
Course Price: £77,950
Reasons to train in the UK
- There are many advantages to training in the UK, however some of top reasons given are as follows:
- English is the international language of aviation and training here is the perfect way to improve your English
- Complex and congested airspace
- High standards required by the examining body
- One of the best aviation safety records in the world
- Challenging weather conditions.
We get booked up on this course very quickly, please click here to view the next available start date.