If you are coming to study in the UK from overseas, it is important to follow the correct immigration procedures.

Having the right visas and documentation will prevent any problems international students may have gaining entry to the UK, and will ensure you meet the entry requirements for our flight training courses.

Please note

All overseas FTA students must have English language competence of Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR) or Level 4 of the International Civil Aviation Organisation.

I am from an EU or EAA country