If you are coming to study here from outside the UK, it is important to follow the correct immigration procedures.

Having the right visas and documentation will prevent any problems with entering the UK, and will ensure you meet the entry requirements for our flight training courses.

At present, we do not have a Tier 4 licence which will mean the FTA programmes you can enrol on are limited. We are currently in the process of applying for this licence and we will update you as soon as this changes. 

Complete the form at the bottom of this page to be among the first to be notified. 

English Language Requirements

All overseas students must have an English language competence of Level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or Level 4 of the International Civil Aviation Organisation.

I am from an EU or EAA country