Are you looking to qualify to fly an aircraft with more than one engine? If you are studying towards a Frozen ATPL, you will need to complete the MEP Rating course before taking the ME Instrument Rating (IR) course. We offer MEP Rating on the Diamond DA42 aircraft.
Six hours of dual flight time and a minimum of seven hours of theoretical studies, followed by a theory exam and a flight test. This course can be taken full- or part-time and can be studied as a package along with the ME CPL and ME IR.
- 2.5 hours dual flight time – completed under normal multi-engine operation conditions
- 3.5 hours dual flight time – completed on engine failure and asymmetric flying
- Minimum of seven hours of theoretical studies
- Theory exam
- Flight test
- Instruction on the DA42 includes tuition on FADEC Garmin G1000 and EFIS systems.
- EASA PPL
- 70 hours PIC
- MEP Rating – Diamond DA42 Twin Star: £4,000 inc VAT*
An initial payment of £2,500 is required for a course place to be booked.
This is followed by £1,500 on the first day of training.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Theoretical studies
- Six hours flying time
- All landing and touch & go fees, as per course syllabus
* The one hour flight test and fees are not included.