We believe in delivering high quality pilot training and student satisfaction. At FTA we understand that everyone is different. Whilst we ensure standardisation in our teaching, we recognise that students learn in different ways and we work hard to accommodate that. This is why we offer both modular and integrated programmes.
With modular training you can 'pay as you fly', saving/ working between phases. The time this route takes will depend on the individual, and how much training is completed with a single ATO. We have a number of packages available to those who would prefer the flexibility of modular training. Full information about our modular pilot training is available here.
An Integrated Flight Deck Programme allows you to complete your training in under two years. When you're ready to enrol, you pay £10,000 to secure your place and remaining balance is paid over 18 months, in equal instalments. The next FDP course starts on Monday 20 September 2021.
The path you choose for completing your commercial pilot training is down to you and your circumstances. Both options offer access to the the same, high-quality instruction and facilities.
- Full visibility of your training record using our online scheduling software, FlightLogger
- Efficient scheduling in our Piper and Diamond Aircraft to ensure flight training consistency through the course.
- 100% UK-based flight and theoretical instruction.
- ATPL theoretical instruction over nine months using leading Padpilot eBooks and specialist computer-based training to optimise your experience and performance.
- Upset Prevention Recovery Training (UPRT) delivered by our training partners FPT.
- Airline preparation training including CV writing and interview workshops.
- Support from a dedicated student welfare assistant to ensure that all your accommodation and non-academic needs are covered.
- Access to the student collective - a representative student body to ensure a feedback mechanism for the duration of your course.
- Expert flight instruction from experienced, standardised instructors.
- An elite pilot enhanced MCC (APS MCC) - delivered in Sussex by our specialist partners in airline preparation.
We are also including the option to complete both an EASA and UK CAA or 'dual licence' to all those that enrol on a 2021 FDP start date. More details on this can be found here.
We suggest enrolling on a programme a minimum of 3 months in advance of the start date so that can access valuable Padpilot content on your iPad. The Apple device is sent to you three months in advance of your first day, and enables you to start learning foundation theory for your course.
The entry requirements for our Integrated Flight Deck Programme are as follows:
- Possess at least 5 x GCSEs, to include Maths, English and Science (or equivalent), at grade 4 (C) or higher.
- Preferably 2 x A levels or equivalent
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have a valid CAA and EASA class 1 medical certificate.
The entry requirements for modular courses will vary according to the programme you're interested in. More details about what is required for each modular course, is available here.
How to enrol
When you're ready to enrol, we need you to supply the following
A copy of your class 1 medical certificate, (or evidence of booking)
A photocopy or scan of your passport or ID card
£10,000 to secure your place
Photocopies or scans of your educational qualifications
Please feel free to contact us at any time, with any questions you might have: email@example.com +44(0)1273 455177