This package is available to candidates who hold a Private Pilot's Licence (PPL), Night Rating (NR), meet the Commercial Pilot's Licence (ME CPL) hour building requirements* and have passed all 14 ATPL theoretical subjects.
This popular package allows you to book all your advanced training at the same time, and with the same provider, meaning you can be sure your training is booked to run continuously.
If your plan is to apply for a role with an airline, you will also need to complete a Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) after you've finished your training. We are pleased to offer all those that complete the MEP, ME-IR and ME-CPL with us a 10% discount on a MCC course at Jet Masterclass.
- All flight and ground tuition as per the course syllabus for the MEP, ME-IR and ME-CPL
- Airport fees as per the course syllabus for the MEP, ME-IR and ME-CPL
- One years subscription to ‘JeppView’
- Your first attempt at the Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (ME-IR) test
- Your first attempt at the Multi-Engine Commercial Pilot's Licence (ME-CPL) flight test
- Airline interview workshop and CV preparation training
- Access to a 10% training discount for MCC courses booked with Jet Masterclass
The total course price is £32,685 (including VAT) and we require an initial, upfront instalment of £5,000 to secure your place.
When you are ready to enrol, we need your initial course payment of £5,000, your admission pack and copies your Private Pilot's Licence, EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate, and passport. We also require a summary of your ATPL exams.
*You must have logged at least 160 hours total time, of which at least 100 hours must be as Pilot in Command (PIC). A qualifying cross country flight of at least 300nm (as per EASA regulations) must have been logged, and you must also have completed at least 5 hours at night (in accordance with EASA requirements for the issue of a night rating).