This package is available to candidates who hold a Private Pilot's Licence (PPL), Night Rating (NR), meet the Commercial Pilot's Licence (ME CPL) hour building requirements* and have passed all 14 ATPL theoretical subjects.
This popular course allows you to book all your advanced training at the same time, and with the same provider, meaning you can be sure that your training is booked to run continuously.
If your plan is to apply for a role with an airline, you will also need to complete a Multi-Crew Cooperation Course (MCC) after you've finished your training. We are pleased to offer all those that complete the MEP, ME-IR and ME-CPL with us a 10% discount on an MCC course at Jet Masterclass.
- All flight and ground tuition**
- Airport fees**
- One years subscription to ‘JeppView’
- Your first attempt at the Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (ME-IR) test
- Your first attempt at the Multi-Engine Commercial Pilot's Licence (ME-CPL) flight test
- Airline interview workshop and CV preparation training
The total course price is £32,685 (including VAT) and we require an initial, upfront instalment of £5,000 to secure your place.
The course lasts 3-5 months, depending on weather and student performance.
- The MEP involves 6 hours of dual flight time, 7 hours of theoretical studies and 1 theoretical exam.
- The ME-IR consists of 35 hours completed in the FNPTII simulator and at least 24 hours of instruction in an aircraft.
- The ME CPL is comprised of 15 flying hours: 10 in the DA40 and 5 in the DA42.
When you are ready to enrol, we need your initial course payment of £5,000, your admission pack and copies your ICAO Private Pilot's Licence, EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate and passport. We also require a summary of your ATPL exams.
*You must have logged at least 160 hours total time, of which at least 100 hours must be as Pilot in Command (PIC). A qualifying cross country flight of at least 300nm (as per EASA regulations) must have been logged, and you must also have completed at least 5 hours at night (in accordance with EASA requirements for the issue of a night rating).
**As per the course syllabus for the MEP, ME-IR and ME-CPL. Any additional training is charged at our standard rates, which are featured here: FTA Price List