In December last year, it became mandatory for all commercial pilots to complete advanced UPRT training. Student pilots need to complete the training prior to commencing their first type rating for single-pilot high-performance complex aeroplanes, single-pilot aeroplanes in multi-pilot operations and multi-pilot aeroplanes.
We offer the Upset Prevention & Recovery Training through our training partners Flight Performance Training (FPT) and this is included in our Integrated Flight Deck Programme as standard. Their experienced instructors develop your attitude, skill and knowledge in the classroom and the aircraft so that you can recognise and avoid upsets and when all else fails recover from.
The company take a holistic approach that incorporates theoretical and practical training. The training builds resilience within the pilot community and is delivered on the same site as FTA Global - Brighton City Airport.
- The course is EASA Part FCL.745.A compliant
- Delivered from FPTs modern facility at Brighton City Airport (fully licenced airport with hard runway and IFR approaches)
- Three training days split between the classroom and the aircraft
- Eight hours theoretical knowledge training, covering Loss of Control in Flight (LOC-I), Aerodynamics and Human Factors
- Four flights delivered on the Slingsby Firefly T67M Mk2
- Pre course study material
- Pre & post flight briefings
- Course completion certificate
- EASA Commercial Pilot’s Licence (A)
As previously state, this course is included within the price of the Integrated Flight Deck Programme. The price for any FTA modular student who needs to complete the training is £2,200 (Incl. VAT) which students pay directly to Flight Performance Training)